1, 3--4 glass, mm is also known as "Li" in daily life. The 3 glass we refer to refers to the thickness of 3mm glass. This type of glass is mainly used for the frame surface.
2, 5--6 glass, mainly used for exterior windows, doors and other small area translucent modeling and so on.
3, 7--9 glass, mainly for indoor screens and other large areas, but also with frame protection.
4, 9--10 glass can be used for indoor large area partition, bar and other decoration projects.
5, 11--12 glass can be used for ground spring glass doors and some activities larger pedestrian partition.
6, 15 or more glass, generally sold on the market less, often need to order, mainly used for large area of floor spring glass door exterior wall glass block.
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm10mm, 12mm seven kinds.
The length width ratio of glass produced by pull pull method should not exceed 2.5, of which 2 or 3mm thickness glass must not be less than 400mm * 300mm, 4, 5 and 6mm thick glass shall not be smaller than 600mm * 400mm. The size of float glass is generally less than 1000mm * 1200mm, and the maximum of 5 and 6mm is 3000mm * 4000mm.
According to the national industry standard JC433-91, the thickness of the wire glass is divided into 6, 7, and 10mm, and the specifications and sizes are generally not less than 600mm * 400mm, not larger than 2000mm * 1200mm.
Other glasses include:
1. Tempered glass It is a kind of prestressed glass made of ordinary flat glass after reprocessing. Tempered glass Compared with ordinary flat glass, there are two characteristics:
1) the strength of the former is several times that of the latter, and the tensile strength is more than 3 times that of the latter, and the latter is more than 5 times that of the latter.
2) Tempered glass It is not easy to break, even if it breaks, it will break up in the form of granules without acute angle, and it will greatly reduce the harm to human body.
2, frosted glass: it is also processed on the ordinary plate glass, and the general thickness is below 9 degrees, with a thickness of 5 or 6.
3, sandblasting glass: basically, the performance is basically the same as that of frosted glass, and different abrasive sandblasting is sandblasting. Because of their visual similarity, many owners, even decoration professionals, confuse them.
4, embossed glass: is a plate glass produced by calendering method, its biggest feature is opaque light, and more used in toilets and other decoration areas.
5, laminated glass: it is a kind of anti impact glass plate made of metal wire or metal mesh embedded in glass panel by calendering method. When it is hit, it will only form radiation cracks instead of falling down. So it is mostly used in high-rise buildings and highly concussion factories.
6. Hollow glass More glue is used to keep two pieces of glass at a certain interval. Dry air is used in the interval. The surrounding areas are sealed by sealing materials, which are mainly used for decoration projects with sound insulation requirements.
7. Sandwich glass : Sandwich glass Generally, it consists of two ordinary flat glass (or toughened glass or other special glass) and organic glue layer between glass. When damaged, the debris still adheres to the glue layer, avoiding the harm of debris splashing to human body, and is used for decoration projects with safety requirements.
8, bulletproof glass: in fact, Sandwich glass Only one type of glass is made of tempered glass with higher strength, and the number of intercalated layers is relatively large. It is widely used for decoration projects such as banks or luxury houses, which require very high safety requirements.
9, the hot bending glass: heating and softening formed by flat glass, molding in the mold, and then made of curved glass after annealing: the frequency of appearance in some advanced decoration is higher and higher, and it needs to be booked and not in stock.
10, glass brick: glass brick production process is basically the same as flat glass, the difference is the molding method, the middle is dry air, used for decorative items or thermal insulation requirements of the transparent modeling.
11, cellophane: also known as glass membrane, has a variety of colors and colors: according to the different properties of paper film, has different properties: most of the thermal insulation, infrared protection, UV protection, explosion-proof and so on.